We Need You in Twin Falls, Idaho!!
We are seeking an Experienced Retail Fuel/Petroleum Equipment Service Technician in Twin Falls, Idaho!
Nwestco LLC is an established leader for over 20 years in the sales, service, and installation of Petroleum and Car Wash Equipment throughout the Northwest and the Rockies. We cover a wide geography in the Rockies and Pacific Northwest.
A full-time technician is responsible for working with fuel dispensers and pumps (Gilbarco, Wayne, Veeder- Root, Red Jacket, and more), retail POS systems, and automatic car wash (in-bay automatics / tunnels / commercial).
Will require travel and some overnight stays. Travel expenses paid by employer. Opportunity also exists for further promotion and advancement.
We offer GREAT BENEFITS and career advancement opportunities: 401K, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Long and Short term Disability, Accident, PTO, Holiday Pay, Clothing Allowance, Cell Phone, Vehicle, Credit Card and more.
Tremendous opportunity for a career minded individual. Successful candidate will have these
• Troubleshoots, performs repairs and preventative maintenance on gasoline dispensers and related equipment.
• Installs, troubleshoots and maintains Point of Sale (POS) equipment.
• Monitors and is accountable for accuracy of parts inventory
• Analyzes electronic and mechanical problems and provide repairs as required.
• Installs, programs and tests new equipment
• Communicate with customers and explain technical issues to non-technical people.
• Present yourself professionally and be prompt when making service calls.
Education and Qualifications:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• High school diploma or GED. Additional training and certification provided.
• 1 Year experience with petroleum equipment preferred
• Valid and clean driver’s license.
• Able to pass background check and drug screening.
• Also is able to pass pre-employment physical with extensive lifting (up to 75lbs) Twisting, pulling, kneeling and squatting.
• Basic electrical knowledge and electronic/mechanical abilities preferred
• Sound integrity and professional ethics
• Ability to build relationships with clients, subcontractors, vendors, and employees
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and complete projects on time.
Industry competitive wages. If you are interested, please respond by sending a resume or brief work history, along with salary or hourly requirements.
Electricians encouraged to apply.